God in the classroom : religion and America's public schools / R. Murray Thomas.
- ISBN: 0275991415 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780275991418 (alk. paper)
- Description: vi, 285 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Westport, Conn. : Praeger, 2007.
- 3 of 3 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Merrimack College. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Merrimack College||Stacks (3rd)||KF4162 .T44 2007 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Middlesex - Bedford Campus||Stacks||KF4162 .T44 2007 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Northern Essex - Haverhill Campus||Stacks||KF4162 .T44 2007 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. -272) and indexes.
|Contents Note:|| Introduction: As seen from here -- From then to now -- God and Darwin -- Curricula and text materials -- Prayer and scripture reading -- Holidays and celebrations -- Financial support -- The pledge of allegiance -- Released time and clubs -- Symbols and maxims -- Sexual matters -- State/church/secularists/schools.
Search for related items by subject
Religion in the public schools >
Law and legislation >
Religion in the public schools > United States.