The five-second rule and other myths about germs : what everyone should know about bacteria, viruses, mold, and mildew / Anne E. Maczulak.
- ISBN: 9781560259503 (trade pbk. original : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1560259507 (trade pbk. original : alk. paper)
- Description: viii, 296 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Thunder's Mouth Press, c2007.
- 2 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 copy at Merrimack College. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Merrimack College||Stacks (3rd)||QR56 .M27 2007 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Winthrop||Adult Nonfiction||616.9041 Mac 2007 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. -276) and index.
|Contents Note:|| What is microbiology? A few basics -- Microbes in the news -- We all live in a microbial world -- Eat, drink, and be microbial -- Clean it like you mean it -- Infections and disease -- These are microbial times -- On the horizon --The five-second finale -- Frequently asked questions
|Alternate Title:|| Five-second rule
Five-second rule & other myths about germs
5-second rule & other myths about germs
Myths about germs