Essentials of infectious disease epidemiology / Manya Magnus.
- ISBN: 9780763734442 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0763734446 (pbk.)
- Description: viii, 227 p. : ill. (some col.), maps ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Sudbury, Mass. : Jones and Bartlett Pub, c2008.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Merrimack College. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Merrimack College||Stacks (3rd)||RA643 .M33 2008 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Contents Note:|| Why learn methods in infectious disease epidemiology? -- Why study methods? -- Descriptive infectious disease epidemiology -- Outbreak investigations -- Rates and measures -- Laying the foundation: how to conduct a study -- Experimental designs as a foundation for observational studies -- Cohort studies -- Case-control and cross-sectional studies -- Interpretation of epidemiologic data -- Threats to internal and external validity of concern in the study of infectious disease epidemiology -- Surveillance of infectious diseases -- Program evaluation in the infectious disease setting.