The Holocaust, never to be forgotten : reflections on the Holy See's document "We remember" / commentaries by Avery Dulles and Leon Klenicki ; with an address by Edward Idris Cardinal Cassidy.
- ISBN: 0809139855 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780809139859 (alk. paper)
- Description: 92 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Paulist Press, c2001.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Merrimack College. (Show all copies)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Merrimack College||Stacks (2nd)||D804.3 .D83 2001 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| "A Stimulus book."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 92).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Catholic Church > Relations > Judaism.
Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) > Influence.
Judaism > Relations > Catholic Church.
Dulles, Avery. "The Holocaust, never to be forgotten : reflections on the Holy See's document "We remember"." New York : Paulist Press, 2001.