Can journalism be saved? : rediscovering America's appetite for news / Rachel Davis Mersey.
- ISBN: 9780313392085 (hard copy : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0313392080 (hard copy : alk. paper)
- Description: xiv, 167 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Santa Barbara, Calif. : Praeger, c2010.
- 2 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 copy at Merrimack College.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Merrimack College||Stacks (3rd)||PN4867.2 .M47 2010 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. -156) and index.
|Contents Note:|| Journalism and democracy are dead. A brave new world of journalism -- From whence journalists came -- The individual is very much alive. Audience needs and actions -- Why the audience does what it does -- The audience already has control -- A new model of journalism is born. A new framework -- Paying for it all -- Journalism is spelled with an "I".
Search for related items by subject
United States >
Journalists > United States > History > 21st century.